my love story

i never asked with whom i'll fall in love,i also never thought who will i love..till i found him,someone who is always on my mind.
yess,a relationship,a LOVE,who never met one each other,and i also dunno what will be happend in the future. which i knew yesterday,which i know today,i really love him and i'll always love him. i stand firm,i spend my time with him,not cz of no reason. it's cz of love.
what's wrong with this?what's wrong with this relationship?there is love in this relationship just the meeting which make us different with others. am i wrong if i loved him?
even i can't hold his hand,and just can see his face on screen,this is my heart,i love him,nothing can change my heart.

he touched my life in special way,much special than what i expected,though i dunno,how special i'm to him,but he's always special to me.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

chatroom